Armed Forces Combatives is proud to offer Knife Combatives Training and Certification.
Criminal and military history reveals that a real world knife fight
is more like football and less like fencing. So-called "dueling" can happen, but it is an event least likely to
occur in our modern times. The knife / counter knife combatives courses are based on doctrine where you will
learn how to use a knife to its maximum potential in all grips: standing, kneeling, sitting and on the ground, with less-than-lethal
and lethal results. This doctrine includes the better parts of military knife fighting-such as Russian Speznatz Knife Fighting,
South African and Rhodesian knife fighting, as well as Filipino knife fighting, American and European knife fighting. Also,
this includes a study in criminal and prison knife fighting. Plus training innovations.
The training methodologies are:
1) The Psychology of Knife Violence
- You learn criminal and military psychologies, research and history.
2) Solo Command and Mastery of the Knife
- You learning body movement and synergy by practicing movements "in the air.” You learn to strike stationary training
objects for goal-specific power and experience.
3) Partner Knife Drills - You slash and stab moving targets held
by a partner. Later he strikes back at you. You learn a limited amount of established skill and flow drills to improve your
balance, coordination and savvy.
4) Combat Knife Scenarios - You work in standing, kneeling, sitting
and ground combat scenarios, staged as realistically as possible.
Levels of Instruction and Certification
Introduction to Edged Weapons and Combat Stress Knife “Quick Draw” Module
The Saber Slash Module and Dueling for the 21st Century
The Reverse Grip Slash Module
The Hacking Module and The Spartan Combat Module
The Reverse Grip Stabbing
The Saber Grip Stabbing Module and The Chain of the Knife Module
us for training. We are available for Seminars and Certification Courses.